Wednesday, September 21, 2011

September 19, 2011

Hello family!
 
I hope everything went well with the other reception this week!
 
This week for me was good. We went up to Springfield and got to teach Tyler Jones again. It was fun to be able to see him. We also found a young guy who is very lost and in need of the Gospel. Hopefully we'll be able to see him again and help him to know God is there and will help him.
 
We got a couple of new investigators this week from less active members' significant others. It's nice to be able to teach less actives and investigators at the same time and have them help each other. We had a Sacrament Meeting on missionary work yesterday and we're having a missionary fireside this coming Sunday, so hopefully the ward is enthused and we will be able to teach their friends soon! 
 
Covering two wards that are spread out and a distance away from each other has been a challenge. Sometimes I wish I could be in two places at once. Being busy is good, though.
 
There was a girl in the University Ward who would help us a lot, named Amelia. She met a guy online and got engaged since I was last there. Yesterday he came to church with her, and he's a guy from Timpanogos High! That was really, really weird.
 
We played mini golf as a district last preparation day and I'm proud to say I won. For the first time. Ever. I'm sure it was a fluke.
 
I'm grateful for the opportunity I have to be a missionary. It's definitely a learning and growing experience.
 
I love you all so much!
 
Love,
Sister Monson

No comments:

Post a Comment