Wednesday, September 21, 2011

August 29, 2011

Hello Family!
 
Sorry I didn't get to respond to your emails last week. I was just writing an explanation one when I ran out of time on the computer. I'll respond today!
 
This week was a good one. It was Sister Boone's birthday on Thursday, so that was fun. She had three chocolate cakes made for her, so we're all sugared out now. She's a convert to the church of not many years, so she's reading The Book of Mormon all the way through for the first time, and it's so fun to see how excited she is about it. She reads it all the time and tells me about it. A lot of people here have heard bad things about The Book of Mormon, and it's the Bible or nothing for them. I'm so grateful not to have been raised believing that.
 
With the acquisition of Gray Thunder, we were able to help a lady move last week. The truck bed isn't very big, so we packed it very, very full. Overflowing. The tail gate was down on one of the loads. It was an adventure.
 
We watched The Restoration with Mary and Jacob this week and Jacob was smiling the whole time. It was wonderful to see him feeling the Spirit and knowing that Joseph Smith was a prophet.
 
Well, I hope you all have a wonderful week! Good luck with the wedding preparations!
 
Love,
Sister Monson

No comments:

Post a Comment