Monday, July 25, 2011

July 25, 2011

Hi Family!
This past week was good. We lost a few investigators, but the Lord always provides something wonderful after something bad! We met with Sister Friedland this week and she said she'd been studying her scriptures and read about humility and decided she needed to come to church! She has only been once, in Branson, and had a bad experience there, she lives really far away from the church, and she has a lot of health problems, so I thought getting her there would be an insurmountable challenge. I was so happy when she said she would come! A member family just moved to Crane, where she lives, and they've already become great friends. It's been amazing to see the Lord working in her life.
Transfer calls were last Saturday and Sister Olsen and I weren't expecting a change. She's only been here three months and recently President has said that senior companions can expect to be in their areas for 6-8 months.  We've only been companions for one transfer, too, and I expected to be her companion for several. We got a call, though, and found out that she's going to Rolla, MO, and I'm staying here, becoming senior, and getting Sister Boon as my companion. Sister Olsen and I are both getting sisters that came out three months ago. I'm always surprised on transfer night! I never guess right.
I love you all so much and I'm so grateful for your love and support. I have such a great family!! I hope you all have a wonderful week!
Love,
Sister Monson

No comments:

Post a Comment