Monday, May 9, 2011

May 9, 2011

Hello Family!
 
It was SO wonderful to talk to you last night!  Thank you for asking good questions and for keeping me from crying until the end :)  I love you all so much!
 
I'm not sure what to write about this week since I already got to tell you a lot of the stories.  I get I'll just review. 
 
Sister St. Clair is home now!  Saying bye to her was sad and I'll miss her. Sister Gray is a sweetheart, though, and I'm sure we'll become friends.  I should be more like her as a missionary so I'm sure I'll learn a lot from her. 
 
We've talked a lot about The Book of Mormon with people this week, and read chapters with them.  No one can find anything in it, doctrinally, that they don't believe is true.  We're teaching a guy named Brian who has met with MANY missionaries before and has a lot of doubts, but when we asked him if he agreed with everything he's read in The Book of Mormon he said he had, actually.  The same happened with Sam, Wesley, Theresa, and Mike.  I know that The Book of Mormon is true. 
 
 Tell the Shields thank you for the fun package they sent and I loved their email!  Have a wonderful week!
 
Love,
Sister Monson

No comments:

Post a Comment